Tour & Training Package
Purpose of Session
With a focus on mental and physical wellbeing, this package is a great way to get your students active and out of the classroom. Encouraging teamwork as well as hands-on, visual learning, this package is ideal for all ages and abilities.
Come and experience what it takes to be an international rugby player!
- Bespoke rugby training session at an external site. Whether the aim is to improve a current rugby programme or introduce rugby as a new sport, qualified coaches will help deliver your specific objectives.
- Behind-the-scenes guided tour of Twickenham Stadium.
- Self-directed tour of the World Rugby Museum galleries.
- Minimum 15 pupils per booking.
- Available Tuesday-Friday during term time, subject to availability.
- Suitable for students aged 6 and above.
- Students should come dressed in their PE kit. A clean pair of shoes should be brought to change into for the Twickenham Stadium Tour and World Rugby Museum.
- Free parking available at both sites.
- Lunch and transport between venues not included.
Get In Touch
To find out more and check availability, please enquire below and we'll be happy to help.
If you would like to make a booking, please include the following information:
- Full name of school/college/university
- Preferred date and start time
- Number of pupils and staff
- Year group of visiting pupils
- If you'd like to participate in any of our education programme activities (please specify)