Want to explore Twickenham Stadium for your birthday with your friends?
The World Rugby Museum is excited to announce our new birthday parties package, incorporating the best elements Twickenham Stadium and the World Rugby Museum have on offer!
- 1 hour private Twickenham Stadium Tour
- Entry to World Rugby Museum
- Exclusive use of party room in the World Rugby Museum for 1.5 hours
- A special gift for the birthday boy or girl
- Bespoke party invitations to print at home
- Personalised birthday message in party room
|Small party (up to 12 people)||£295|
|Large party (13-25 people)||£395|
|Additional concession (student/60+)*||£20|
*Additional visitors apply to large group only. Strictly maximum 35 guests per party.
Parties are available Tuesday – Sunday for 2.5 hours. Mondays are also available on some school holidays and bank holidays. Additional 15 minutes set-up and clean-up provided to hosts either side of booking slot. The time slots available are:
|Some Mondays (see Visit page for details)||11:30, 13:30|
- Party room available to hosts 15 minutes prior to start of party for set-up and 15 minutes after for clean-up.
- Tables, tablecloths and chairs will be supplied by the Museum. Food, beverages, paper plates, cups, serviettes, candles and any additional items must be brought with you on the day.
- There are no facilities to heat or refrigerate food, so please keep this in mind when catering for your party.
- There are no facilities to play music in the Museum or party room. A projector will show rugby clips and a personalised birthday message in the party room.
- Museum staff will facilitate the cutting of the cake and lighting of candles at an agreed time.
- Drop-off of guests is via the England Rugby Store. Guests will be directed from there by staff.
- At the end of party, one adult party host must accompany all children to the England Rugby Store, where they can be picked-up by their parent/guardians.