Schools and clubs can explore the hallowed grounds of Twickenham Stadium with a rugby expert, journey through rugby history at the World Rugby Museum and get hands-on in a training session with community coaches from Harlequins.
Become a Harlequins Hero in a two-hour coaching clinic at Harlequins! Harlequins offer a bespoke coaching clinic run by qualified and experienced community coaches. The session will take place on Quins’ outer pitches with all equipment provided.
Discover the history of the game in the World Rugby Museum, from its origins in Rugby School through to the present day:
- Explore a glittering array of trophies including the Calcutta Cup made from 270 silver rupees
- Take up the challenge of discovering “What Kind of Rugby Player Are You?” in the Play Rugby Zone
- Become a commentator, choose your ultimate World Fifteen team and find out how to become a rugby coach, referee or physio in a variety of interactive displays
Visit the most exciting areas of Twickenham Stadium, where you can:
- Take a seat in the England Dressing Room
- Imagine the roar of the crowd as you run out of the players’ tunnel to take in the view pitch side
- Absorb the atmosphere in the Royal Box - the best seats in the house!
- Visit exclusive VIP areas
|Child (6-15 years)||£29|
|Student (16-18 years)||£32|
- Visits typically last 5 hours, including a short break for students to eat a packed lunch (not provided)
- Available Tuesday-Fridays, between 10am-4:30pm
- Free supervisory adult places (1:10 ratio) and free parking is available onsite
- Students should come dressed in their rugby kit, as no changing facilities are available onsite
- Minimum 15 students per booking
- Available for ages 6-18
- A 10% discount is available for full priced purchases at the England Rugby Store
- Twickenham Stadium Tour and World Rugby Museum Terms & Conditions apply to all bookings